Is Bitcoin Finished?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by longtermbull, Sep 17, 2017.

1. manoharb

manoharb Senior Investor

Yes. ' Anonymous ' trading works in favor of Corrupt people. Why honest taxpayers are paying taxes to govt.? To make fraud people rich ? For easy money, Local investors are making fraud people rich. Good factors of Cryptocurrencies should be absorbed by Traditional currencies and Bad points of Cryptocurrencies must be brought under rules and regulations.

Over all, Central Banks need improvisation. just my opinion.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/860157/north-korea-bitcoin-hackers-steal-fund-kim-jong-
    un-south-korea-cryptocurrency

I think more country's hackers will attack Bitcoin in future so Bitcoin has to bring under govt. control and Cryptocurrencies is good investment under Govt. control.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-25-has-bitcoin-users-rethinking-practicality

This article says 60% Bitcoin investors have investment less than 4$ . Fees will increase more in future. I agree with this.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

At the moment I don't understand how any retailer/service provider can receive payment in Bitcoins without undue risk. At the moment even an hours notice in converting Bitcoins into you preferred currency could result in a large loss the way the currency is fluctuating.

3. fxstreet

fxstreet New Member

I strongly agree! Government always look for new opportunities to bring in money for themselves. By imposing some form of law or restriction on crypto currencies, companies will have to pay some money to becomes dealers. The U.S government have already limited its citizens from buying bitcoin from unknown sources.

Tags: