Is It Time To Buy Amazon On Weakness?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Chartman, Nov 5, 2018.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

I would still be buying this one on weakness. That said, my experience of the Amazon admin staff and appealing suspensions is shocking to be honest. Suspending accounts for no truthful reason but still taking your listing money. Surely that cant be right? There is space for a new kid on the block with a decent admin and support services.

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

These shares are still one of my long term favourites - if the e-commerce sector continues to grow the Amazon will grab the lion's share. Buy and tuck away - that is what I will be doing :)

3. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

Seems to be stuck in a little trading range between $1600 and $1700 - a buy towards the bottom end?

4. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Looks like $1800 is a restance level on the chart - let it settle a little lower and then start accumulating prior to the next run. That would be my strategy :)

5. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Looks like the shares have passed the nearest resistance level and look well positioned to push ahead - maybe after a small consolidation?

6. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

Amazon had a great Christmas while ALL other retailers seem to have suffered. This is an awesome company and the only thing that can stop world domination now are the regulators. The company is gobbling up all competitors!

Tags: