IS strikes in Egypt

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by baudwalk, Jan 10, 2016.

1. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

Oh, another ISIS strike. Are they going to establish a post in Egypt? In the southern Philippines, there are talks that ISIS is scouting for members and prospecting a town to establish a stronghold. As the report said, ISIS is going to conquer the whole world via the so called pocket forts - that is a small station that would serve like a thorn in the neck of that country they are trying to invade.

3. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

ISIS is one of the things that people need to be on guard against all the time. It is one of the scourges of the modern world. I think they will attack any soft target they feel they can get away with. This is one of the awful things about this group. They are simply dreadful. I think these people are very hard to pin down.

4. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

Let's all remember, though--the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam.

5. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

It's truly sad to see people willingly killing other people, more so innocent lives. They rape women and even make them slaves. They recruit young people who aren't even capable of deciding for themselves. They torture people and spread evil across their place. They put fear in people's minds. How can such evil exist? How I wish these people find peace within themselves despite their crimes. That can be truly hard to do.

6. anders

anders Well-Known Member

Given the current political state in the Islamic world, nobody should be taking holidays in North Africa or any other majority moslem country. It's my understanding that flights and resorts in Egypt are very cheap now because of the militant threat, so you could say that anyone over there deserves what they get. I'm not saying that, but someone else might.....

7. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

They don't have to. Since the group has an ideology which appeals to Muslims who hold extremist views these people don't have to travel anywhere to do something for ISIS. They'll kill in the name of ISIS wherever it is they are. This is what makes the group a lot more dangerous because every radicalized Muslim is a potential recruit. Lone wolf attacks are much harder to anticipate or stop and that makes the world less safer than it was before IS.

8. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

That's what all the lefties and liberals are saying and want you to believe :rolleyes:

9. djordjem87

djordjem87 Well-Known Member

It doesn't really have anything to do with Islam and it is a shame this religion is used in this way. This so called ISIS group is a threat to the world but the bigger threat is the creator of the ISIS and I'm not going to repeat myself about who that is and where they get the weapons. Of course weapons are not the only thing they get. You need some orders too and yes I am insane person and who likes conspiracy theories. Who told you to believe that?

10. 111kg

111kg Guest

But of course they are. They are the voice of the radical Muslims who secretly finance them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to make their own weapons, to deal with the logistics and so on.

You can say whatever you want about Islam being the religion of peace, but as long as its adepts are willing to kill other people even in the name of ancient rules, it has everything to do with Islam. How about we accept this already? Islam, or better said, the way it's practiced, is a menace to the modern civilization and has to die, as well as all the other people willing to kill in the name of their religion.