Is Tesla (tsla) In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Jul 26, 2017.

1. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

So, we have yet another shakeup of the Tesla model range and prices. Interesting to see the shares have reacted well over the last couple of weeks, is this the major upturn?

2. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

This readjustment of the car portfolio and prices needs to work for Tesla. We have been here too many times for this one to fail and investors jump ship yet again.

3. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Interesting turnaround - I have also seen a few people asking why competitors do not just takeover Tesla. Fair point but there is still a lot of hope value in the company valuation. The recovery seems to have started but there is a long way to go - also, I think the company is in the last chance saloon as far as many investors go.

4. Buyonthedips

How many chances will the stock market give Tesla? Yet another disappointment

5. gowiththeflow

We must be getting towards that critical point when the market begins to be disbelieving of Tesla official forecasts?

6. longtermbull

We are at the stage now where Tesla would appear to have used to all of its lives with unless. If the market does really turn against the company there could be serious consequences.

7. Buyonthedips

Tesla is starting to make gains again - this share seems to have more lives than a cat!

8. gowiththeflow

Does anybody know the real value of Tesla? We are talking company valued in the tens of billions of dollars which made a profit for one quarter. Is this not pure madness at this stage?

9. gowiththeflow

I think you need to pick an investment strategy with Tesla and just stick to it - reviewing say every few months. You will see as many positive comments as negaitve ones in the press.

10. longtermbull

I totally agree, pick a strategy with Tesla and stick with it for at least six months. Switching between different strategies could end up losing you a fortune!

Tags: