Is The Cbd Market About To Explode?

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Mary Lopez, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Mary Lopez

Mary Lopez New Member

I just am thinking about how 10 years ago...shoot even 5 years ago...Cannabis was illegal in so many places and it was frowned upon.
    The masses didn't seem to understand the medical benefits this plant could provide.
    I always knew that there was more to it than just being able to smoke it.

None of my friends wanted to listen to me about this....But i'm totally saying "I told you so"

I have read about so many companies that are using CBD in their products, from food, drinks, & medicine.

This is a sector that catches my attention and i am passionate about as i have always been an advocate of cannabis.

Does anyone have any recommendations for companies to look out for in this sector that i can research?
    I would love to get some opinions.

2. Gentlebullet

Gentlebullet New Member

Hello. I would also like to get some recommendations for companies I should look into for their future potential. I would like to find some good cbd penny stocks to invest in.

3. sfstradinggroup

sfstradinggroup New Member

The SFS (Striving For Success) Trading Group is a team of former financial analysts, investment bankers, insurance advisors, and hedge fund managers. Our team is dedicated to helping investors achieve realistic returns. This trading group was started in 2015 by a group of New York day traders that were constantly trying to attain quick returns by looking for pumps. After educating themselves on the stock market and some deciding to go back to school for finance, the group of traders decided to start their own community to help investors reach their goals. Beginning and struggling investors are encouraged to take our advice and join us on a journey to success.

Join our telegram channel today for $10 and receive alerts as well as updates on trends in the stock market right now. This is not a pump and dump group. We look for legitimate companies that will actually give you a return. Payments are accepted through PayPal. Message or email us right now and receive all of this today!

*No Refunds!

*Email: [email protected]