Is there a reason NOT to buy Apple Stock? I sure can't think of one.

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by CandraLovell, Sep 21, 2014.

1. E.Mil

E.Mil Guest

Apple seems like it might be a good investment but as with anything, research and keep researching to make sure.

2. LindaKay

LindaKay Guest

Honestly, I don't think investing in Apple is necessarily a bad idea. I'm not interested in investing in them, though. I don't agree with their pricing or their labor practices. I just can't get on board with Apple. However, we have to remember that pretty much every big company has shoddy labor practices in one way or another.

3. petesede

petesede Guest

Yeah, there is always the risk that Apple has some big PR nightmare like if there is a raid on a factory in china where kids are being forced to work to make Apple products.. but at the same time, as much as people might hate it... they aren´t going to give up their smartphones, and probably every other manufacturer is doing the same thing.

I was reading an article recently about physics and microchips, and there is an interesting thing happening in that we are now actually being restricted by the speed of light. For the past 50 years or so, the problem was the ability to manufacture microchips that are smaller and smaller, and thus more powerful.. but the last few years, chips are so small, that will soon be waiting on electricity to move through them.