Is this the latest manner to demonstrate hatred against Obama? Bully his daughters on Facebook!

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Allison2021, Dec 1, 2014.

1. My401K

My401K Well-Known Member

Everything is pretty open season now as far as politics are concerned. The media always did this to the royals, it was only a matter of time before it happened here. I read something crazy the other day that suggested one of the Obama daughters was pregnant because of the type of clothing she was wearing, really? How silly is all that?

people jump on the race train or the sexist discrimination train way to fast these days. I just don't get that. How is the world suppose to stop hate if all you are ever bombarded with is hate? there would be no news then would there? so it has to remain. Sometimes the best thing to do is just to shut the television off, there is so much garbage they claim is news that really is nothing more then ratings mongering.

2. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

I thought that was such a low blow from Elizabeth Lauten. There is absolutely no need to bring Obama's children into it. Why address those girls in such a manner?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016