ISIS Jihadis Demand Equal Opportunity As Suicide Bombers

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, May 23, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Jihadis, believe that if one dies while fighting their unholy war, they get a ticket straight to heaven. And when wants to get to "heaven" faster, well, they demand that be the ones who should be blowing themselves. The jihadis think that nepotism is being used by leaders to select suicide bombers and they aren't that happy.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/w...emand-equal-opportunity-to-blow-themselves-up
    The thoughts of that jihadi:
    I wonder how some they manage to brainwash people into believing that killing themselves will get them some fancy reward.

2. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

This is insanity... if they were using nepotism in getting big jobs, cash, power that would be something else but bumping each other so as to die and being promised an unreal 'heaven'... come on now... people need to wake up from their deep sleep... its almost...almost laughable!

3. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

I've known about this for some time now. They are given a guaranteed ticket to heaven if they die in this manner. Maybe 20 years ago they were actually given money as well. But I'm sure with the amount of people lining up to get blown up, they have gotten rid of the monetary commissions.

4. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

I've heard that kids as young as 13 volunteer for "suicide missions." I assume that these young kids who haven't had any contact with terrorists are indoctrinated and brainwashed by clerics. Could be the best way to fight terrorism is to identify who these radical clerics are and get them out of circulation.

5. CarpeNemo

CarpeNemo Well-Known Member

It's an ideological as well as cultural difference we're seeing. These kids are being taught that anyone who's not with them is a monster, an insect they are required to drive back or crush. Islam has been a religion of war for many hundreds of years, and it's not going to change overnight.

That said, there are significant amounts of Muslims who are perfectly content to live peacefully in this world and they are rallying against the radical extremists. Even Al Qaeda has spoken out against ISIS as being too extreme, and that's saying something.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

This has been going on for some time now. While I guess for the normal, level headed people, if that's what you want to call us, it seems like madness.

In their way of life an in their religion though, it seems to be acceptable. I can't understand the way they think, and if I'm honest I don't think I want to.

7. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

There's little hope for these people if this is what they truly believe. To think that they are squabbling over who goes first! I expect that, whilst this is extreme, the brainwashing that these people have been subjected to is more far-reaching than even this.

8. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Would it be wiser if the same clerics led by example instead of misleading these young ones...why do some people do this anyway?!...don't they have a clue that, that blood is upon them!...Just wondering!

9. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

The young people are probably too blind to see that they are being deceived. If a cleric thinks blowing himself up is the fastest way to heaven why are they still here? Shouldn't they have been the first in line? The hottest places in hell ought to be reserved for such religious leaders who mislead those [young people] they should be teaching how to be good people.

10. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

How crazy is this, so now they are demanding the same opportunity as suicide bombers? I wonder if someone told them they would have a house with a swimming pool after death they would believe in that too?