ISIS Jihadis Demand Equal Opportunity As Suicide Bombers

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, May 23, 2015.

1. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

That's basically what they are being told - that they will have riches for eternity if they are to die in this manner. The brainwashing will have started long before any suggestion of this is made so it's no surprise that so many of them seem to blindly accept it.

2. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Pretty much. It is a potent stew of ignorance, idiocy and evil.

3. Fredrick Jones

Fredrick Jones Well-Known Member

With political correctness stupidity taking over the world, it was only a matter of time before it reached radical Islamic groups. I am surprised they didn't hire a lawyer in USA and launch a class action suit against ISIS. ISIS gender discriminates against suicide bombers, my daughter wanted to blow her self up, but she was not allowed as big of a bomb as a man. As a result I am suing ISIS for $100 million in damages. So these wanna be bombers who are losing out to nepotism should launch a civil action suit.

4. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

It's really hard to imagine how these people think. It's so twisted that it's almost make believe. But sadly, it's a reality among the ISIS. Forgive me for saying this but out of all the terrorist groups out there, I think they're the worst. It's sickening that they even have to involve children in their evil doings.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Radical islam is the biggest threat to global peace and security. This article just outlines that. This just shows how sick and twisted these people are. The fact that they are EAGER to blow themselves up and are upset that others get to die before them is just horrific.

6. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Question though is how does the world fight radical Islam? Any action taken against what we'd consider to be radical Islam would only be misinterpreted as war against Islam and things would only get worse from there. I think the solution to terrorism would be to let or [using sanctions and the like] force Arab nations to deal with terrorists themselves. Deprive them of safe havens and there'll be fewer incidents of terrorism.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  7. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

I don't know if I should laugh or cry by reading this, they demand equal opportunities? When do criminals can ask for equal opportunities? Opportunities to what?

8. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

A lot of misinformation going on here. Yes propaganda, indoctrination and brainwashing have roles to play, but this is also about money.
    A LOT of suicide bombers are very poor, and they get paid a lot to be a suicide bomber.
    But wait why would they want money of they are dead?
    It's not for them, it's for their families. These are still real people we are talking about, people who care deeply for family and will do this type of crap to help them out.