ISIS' Own Currency

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by gracer, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

The lengths they'd go to convert the young woman to Islam. I wouldn't be online from 11 PM to 6 AM in the morning talking to someone trying get them to believe in Islam. But maybe as long as they get even one convert in the West, that gives them some immense satisfaction.

I noticed that they prey on lonely people. Alex spend most of her time alone and when these jihadis came along and said they could be friends it was that sort of offer she wouldn't say "no" to. And then came the gifts of cash and chocolates . . . it was the evidence she need — those were her real friends.

2. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

To be very sheer about this topic, it wouldn't reach far. There's a thing called global economy, and their currency wouldn't be accepted among it. Don't worry, it will never have any value to us. :)

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

I read it somewhere that when ISIS unveiled their currency the called on Arab and African nations to not only accept but also it as a the de facto currency to replace "oppressors" money. Really big dreams those. Did they expect any nation to recognize the currency of terrorists?

Tags: