ISIS, should US get Invovled?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by JadeDoo, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

Absolutely. Just read through the politics section of this very forum and you'll see.

2. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

Please give us the benefit of your journalistic skill and provide some instances as I cannot see any ''U.S bashing' which is not based on facts, research, or critical thinking.

3. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

Like I said, read through the forum and see the statements about the US (some of yours included). If anyone else would say something like that against a Muslim nation, hell would break loose.

And it's because of my "journalistic skill" (thank you for the compliment, aren't you sweet?!) that I'm wise enough to know you're an instigator trying to get things stirred up and since I've already danced that dance with you, I'm going to sit this one out.

Didn't you notice I ignored the rest of your post... that may have been an indication that I don't feel like another round with you... think?

4. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

Interesting that you choose not to specify the statements which you find inaccurate.

So why resort to these baseless accusations and name calling statements. 'Instigator' of what exactly?

I 'instigated' nothing, simply replied to an already live thread with my views and facts upon which my views are based. If my logic or data is faulty, please provide contradictory evidence. I am always open to reviewing my opinions if new facts emerge. Are you?

I did notice you ignored the salient parts of my post. Nothing unusual there. I just thought you were probably unable to rebut them so you just ignored them as the easiest option

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  5. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

We may have a language barrier issue here, Casper. The topic is U.S. bashing.

Instigator of what? :D I guess some circles would call it trolling. You started by attacking AlexisFinch and as soon as I stepped in to ask why you did that, you started on me.

Ever hear the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff, Casper?

6. ReinbachThe3rd

ReinbachThe3rd Active Member

Absolutely not.

I'm tired of throwing young American lives away in expeditions to the Middle East. Focus on fixing our problems at home and getting energy independent so we don't have to worry as much about what militia of the month wants to bomb us next. We've already caused enough damage interfering in other power struggles, why get involved in this one?

I would hardly suggest Saddam Hussein was a good person but some days I wonder if it'll be better off in 25 years than if he died 'naturally' and someone else took the reigns.