ISIS terrorists are hit by strange flesh-eating virus!

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by dianethare, Apr 9, 2015.

1. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

• Like Like x 1
  2. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

I am grinning from ear to ear reading this! It seems that they are spreading it amongst themselves due to their squalid living conditions in close proximity to each other. The ironic thing is, if ISIS hadn't seized the city of Raqqa when they did, the spread of the disease would most likely have stopped. They really have brought this on themselves.

3. User911

User911 Well-Known Member

Yep. There have been quite a few reports about this. Apparently there is a fly or bug or something that is attracted to dead bodies and since that is what ISIS loves to do is to rack up dead bodies, these bugs are bringing a flesh eating parasite and infecting the living. I've seen some pretty nasty photos of people's faces. One boy had his mouth just about eaten away. Gross!

4. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

GOOD. Nobody's been able to do any damage to them so far, glad mother nature's stepping in.

5. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

While I think it's great that ISIS fighters are getting this skin disease which will cause them some well-deserved suffering, it's unfortunate that the non-jihadis in Raqqa must also suffer the same fate. It's because of them [the non-jihadis in Raqqa] that the jihadis might get treatment [which they don't deserve].

6. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I think that this is another way to fight them, chemical war. At the same time I find it extremely dangerous and I hope this virus could not be transmitted to other people as well.

7. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

Come on guys. The whole region is suffering from this, not only ISIS. It can easily spread to friendly areas and it must be controlled. Now all people in that region is extremist. The doctors were treating the disease before ISIS rolled into town. That doesn't mean ISIS members have it. That just means people were being treated for it and the doctors fled when ISIS came knocking on the door.

8. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

How long before some people on the left start giving Obama credit for this? :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. dianethare

Are they going to call...the word is DEMAND! not call...doctors to come treat them then because as i read the comments above not all infected are ISIS?...then hold them hostage afterwards..and demand ransoms...{sorry i watch too many movies.}

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  10. dianethare

Why are they racking up the bodies?!...instead of getting rid of them, bury them, i know its a painful question to ask...yet again, they are sadists!..trying to make a point..right?!