Israel to pay students to make pro Israeli FB posts and tweets etc

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Casper, Aug 1, 2014.

1. wvboarder

wvboarder Well-Known Member

WHAT? Well I guess they really want their image boosted to the rest of the world. but isn't it a moot point if everyone knows. I would love for the US to do this. I would be a 100% flag wearing freedom fighting citizen for sure.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Every reason to support that cause is logical for them. I would not need to pay anyone to boost my reputation.

3. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

Apparently, the 'Advert' in post 17 above (accusing the Palestinians of war crimes and of murdering their own children :rolleyes: ), has engendered an open letter of condemnation from hundreds of Holocaust survivors and their descendents... who quite aptly say that 'Never again' must mean 'Never again for anyone'.

And very poignantly they state:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.612072

I salute you and echo that which you have said.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  4. martinez

martinez Active Member

This is unbelievable. It's like funding a terrorist group.... Most hate speech and incitements will definitely be created and war will be the order of the day. I think they should concentrate more on restoring peace. How will this war ever end? All the peace talks that have been held there have resulted to nothing.

5. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

It is unfortunate that they have to bribe these students to cover up their dirty linens. It is easier to do the right thing yet most people will always choose the wrong way. I wonder if this campaign will work to their advantage or it will smear more dirt to the dirty linens already visible to the masses.

6. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

7. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Well it is Israel's fervent nationalism that makes them such a powerful country. This policy makes it seem like subsequent generations are lax about it.