It Feels Good to Be a Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Feb 17, 2016.

1. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

This campaign advertisement cracked me up, so I had to share. Cruz's campaign put it out. It is a spoof on the famous Office Space scene in which they smash an obnoxious printer. Instead it is Hillary and her mail server.

[video=youtube;FECIYlo3KRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FECIYlo3KRY[/video]

Cheers. :cool:

2. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

I liked the hills of Arkansas "arf, arf, arf" clip currently making the news and talk show circuit...

3. eddiemoneys

eddiemoneys Well-Known Member

bwahaha! I hadn't seen that ad by him until now. That's hilarious, and partly because it is so true. She didn't even need to do that. The second they had all the files and emails from her server, they still didn't do anything but let her go and not go after her for any of it. If you ever thought there might be a unique set of laws for the elite? Well, there you go.

Still, this video is funny! Gotta share this one with some people!

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

There are lots of lampoon on Hillary but this one gets it. But on the serious side, I think Hillary will take the cake in the Democrat party's nomination. And come November, it will be a square fight with Donald Trump. And with the issues hounding Hillary from that mischievous husband up to the confidential emails, I guess she will have a hard climb in the polls. Most of my relatives and friends in the US are predicting a Donald Trump presidency at this early because they say the numbers are clear on the surveys.

5. petesede

petesede Guest

That is probably the funniest ad I have seen in a long time that still is truthful. I hard read about the spoof, but I do not watch that show so just had to assume it was a really popular scene that many people would relate to.. but even without knowing the show, it is still a funny ad.

I like when they lampoon each other more than when they just use boring, sober ads that mostly misrepresent the other person. Political ads need to be like superbowl ads where people are talking for weeks afterwards about which are the funniest.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Guest

Well I have to say at least it is nice to see a funny political ad this time of year. Of course it is bashing the other opponent, that just comes with the territory, but it is certainly better than the long list of bad things they have done set to a depressing musical tune. I'll take a good laugh any day over some doom and gloom.

7. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

The ad actually makes me want to vote for Clinton. I hate "black" political propagandas but this was pretty cool.

8. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

I thought that was a very well done ad. Granted, I'm a Ted Cruz supporter so you may want to take it with a grain of salt. It's fun, and it makes it's point well. I haven't seen them run it on TV very often, but they should. Especially with Ted fighting for his political life in the next week or so.

9. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Great vid, will go over most voter's heads.

They could really do wonders with this irony of all ironies:
    [video=youtube;czbY5BxvTI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbY5BxvTI4[/video]

10. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

LOL! I'm not sure there's enough dogs in the world to bark for every time Hillary lies. That workload could even be considered animal cruelty. ;)