Jackie Mason: Bloomberg, With 12 Armed Bodyguards, Is a Hyprocrite on Gun Control

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Feb 15, 2016.

1. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Most who want to ban or force this or that are hypocrites who want to ban or force these things on everyone BUT themselves and their cronies.

3. petesede

petesede Guest

Yeah, it is a little like campaign finance reform. No matter how much you are against big donors, you need to take their money yourself or you become irrelevant. Bloomsburg´s answer would be the same thing. Because there are so many guns out there, I need mine to protect myself. But that is the reality, you live by the laws that are on the books, but that doesn´t mean you can´t not like those laws. Warren Buffet said the same thing about taxes, telling the gov´t to tax him more, but that doesn´t mean he doesn´t use currently available laws to lower his tax burden.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Of course he's a hypocrite. Like a lot of these left wingers are. They all want protection, but for some reason they want to disarm law abiding American citizens and regulate the hell out of firearms. It makes no sense. I think it just stems from the fact that they are elitist and believe they are above your average everyday citizen.

5. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Indeed. That seems to be pretty consistent with those opposed to the basic civil right enshrined in the Second Amendment. Sort of reminds one of:

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” ― George Orwell, Animal Farm