Jon Stewart Says Republicans are 'Warfare Queens'

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by ash2014uk, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ash2014uk

ash2014uk Well-Known Member

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/jon-stew...are-queens

Jon stewart calls republicans "Warfare Queens," addicted to military intervention and nation-building while ignoring the many problems here at home in the United States.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Jon Stewart is a comedian. I don't take him or his show seriously at all - even when he IS trying to be serious.

3. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

Arrogant, as always. But like Ewing says, he's a comedian, he cannot be taken seriously. :)

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

LOL, he's a comedian all right and he's funny too IMO, he can say whatever and people will never know if he meant it or if he was joking?... :)

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

So what if Jon Stewart wants to make people laugh. I don't care he is making his opinion known and has the right to express it how he wants. Comedians are paid good money to make the public cheer up about something we take too seriously anyway.

6. ReinbachThe3rd

ReinbachThe3rd Active Member

I tend to lean a bit left on social issues but Jon Stewart gets on my nerves sometimes. I think it's all the facial expressions and how he comes off. I don't want to say it's hammy or anything of the sort but it's irritating. The noises he make remind me of Tim Taylor too.

7. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I think his facial expression could be just how he expresses his feeling towards people. You cannot take him too seriously he is just another comedian who wants to make people laugh. I his opinion on social issues is quite hilarious I just have been meaning to watch his show since I am here most of the time.

8. straightallies

straightallies Member

I mean, Jon Stewart is right in saying this though. Where do you think that the money for military programs comes from? It costs us much more than welfare programs do, which help people in America to feed their children.

9. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

The guy uses humor to expose a lot of situations, just the other day I was seeing the veterans one with a computer system back from 1985, are they joking??

10. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I'd rather we be able to defend ourselves and have almost everybody in America working and being able to support themselves and their families than have a weak nation and chaotic world, along with the majority of households in the US being on govt assistance.

I guess it's a matter of priorities.