Josh Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JoshD1990, Jul 1, 2014.

1. JoshD1990

JoshD1990 Active Member

Hey everyone!

I'm Josh and I'm a 24 year old recent college grad.

I currently run a business online from my home and I will hope to soon have enough put away to start investing.

I found this forum while looking into learning about stocks.

Talk soon!

2. sully3333

sully3333 Member

Welcome to the forum! What sort of online business do you run?

3. lionzfire122

lionzfire122 New Member

Hey Josh!
    I am a young entrepreneur like yourself. I built a few websites and I even had Google Adsense to help me make my first $2000 online in one month. Literally it was my first month. Anyways I make money writting blogs now. I make pretty decent money here
    http://www.postloop.com/invite/lionzfire122 and you can make easily $20 your first day.

When I mean easy, I really mean it. I take my time on posts, such as this one. Once I submit it I get paid.

Josh.. Let me check your site out, then you check that site out. Or give me a text or call, email me.

4. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

Hi mate, let me welcome you to the Forum. I am happy to do it and hope that you yourself feel comfortable and happy here. I would also like that whenever you have the time you visit the page and contributions good things. No more to say only I wish you success and thank you for join.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello there Josh. Welcome to the bullmarketboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And also about your online business, keep doing your best at it. Have a nice day.

6. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum sir.