Keep Away From Untrained Research House

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Rahul, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

Many investors try to seek help or guidance to make good profits from their investment. They get all the outdated information of the stocks from them which results to a heavy loss. So, to earn good return from the market your approach should be superior. Today many traders think that research is not important to get right stocks, if you are one of them, then you are very misguided. Accurate research is key to make the profitable income from the share market.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2017
  2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

I find doing your own research works best as many of the research houses are on retainers to produce research notes for quoted companies. What chance these research companies will be too critical? By all means take research notes into account but only as a wider information gathering exercise.

3. kirtimeliwal

kirtimeliwal Senior Investor

A trader should take stock tips and market advice only from a well experienced, trained and certified financial firm. An investor should select a SEBI registered firm for taking investment guidance. They are trustworthy and provide genuine guidance related to investment. do not trust on untrained research firms, they only try to make money by giving wrong information and manipulate traders by giving wrong promises.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I take all but a handful of opinions with a big grain of salt. About the only opinions I take seriously are those of the world's most successful investors - and even they aren't always right.

I prefer to rely upon my own research - fact finding, screening stocks, fundamental analysis, etc. And it is very important IMO to differentiate between things like fact vs speculation, solid investments vs more speculative investing, etc.

5. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

At the end of the day we are investing OUR own money so investing blindly on the advice of others does not sit well with me.