Keeping A Journal

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

A journal is your own trade record. In a journal there are more things. It depicts your entry point and why you take the entry. What's more, where is your exit point and why? Furthermore, why the trade hit the assume profit or stop loss. Everything is in subtle elements with the goal that you gain from your experience. I trade with Eurotrader. I like their low spreads beginning from 0 pip as it is an STP broker. I additionally like their instant withdrawal system.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

To become a profitable forex trader, one should choose the best trading techniques. Trading techniques and strategies is mainly responsible for making profit. different broker has different trading techniques. We should choose the best one which match with our strategy. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I can easily apply my trading strategy with them. They are very supportive and helpful. They give me all kind of facilities in my trading.