Kentucky's Mall St. Matthews Shuts Down After Brawls Involving Up to 2,000

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

A Kentucky Mall had to be shut down when chaos erupted.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ews-shuts-down-after-brawls-involving-n486341
    Imagine being in the middle of all that and it lasts two hours . . .

2. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

It's worrying that people are now so uncivilized that they do behave inappropriately in public. Sometimes it's a simple thing like someone bumping into another and not apologizing. Sadly, people are confrontational and aggressive and mall guards have a hard time already with groups hanging around, thefts, and lost children. It's not a good example for children to see, and I hope they all get fined.

3. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

Yeeeehaaawwww better call the doc Ma, Pa and I are going drinkin' and fightin' down at the mall again this year.
    Yes Pa is in his early 20's cause he knocked ma up in middle school.
    That's how life works down in that part of the world.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I'm not sure it's right to just brush it to one side and say that's just how things are in that part of the world.

Rioting or fights can break out in any town or city in any country and often do so I'm not exactly sure why this would make the news?

5. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

It hit the news because it involved thousands of people. Sure you have many smaller incidents that occur that you never hear about but something of this magnitude would be news worthy. The world is being a much more violent place. The age of this email involved is something to take note of too.

6. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Pretty crazy stuff. Were they bargain hunters after discounts or just youths up to no good?

Either way it's pretty stupid for it to escalate to the point where 2000 people were involved. You also have to wonder from a scientific(don't know if that's the right word to use) point of view that a lot of it was a trigger of mass hysteria or something, because I seriously doubt all 2000 people had some sort of beef with one another.

7. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

More like, "Yo, homies! We be gettin' dat black lives matta on at da mall, tonite, yo! Do some pola beah huntin, ya feel me, dawg?!"

8. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

Notably, the news reports I've seen exclude mentioning the race of the miscreants. I knew IMMEDIATELY who they were.

This is f*cking DISGRACEFUL.

This is why I get pissed off when Black Americans complain about "White Supremacy". And watch, I bet the super-liberal media will try to spin this around and blame it on white people somehow. Because of savages like these, I will get lumped into the same category as these piece of sh*t.

9. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

"If it wer'nt fo dat whiate main keepin da bruthas daown we wudnt be doin dis yall hear me bro?"

I've never gotten the logic behind rioting and trashing your own city. Haven't these people ever heard heard the saying "don't s*it on your own doorstep"?

10. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

HaHaHa. Okay fair enough.