Kids Thoughts On Love - hilarious!

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

One reason why people love talking to kids is because they can be pretty funny without intending to. Some kids were asked what they thought about love, marriage, etc and their responses were hilarious. Since it's the sort of stuff you don't get to read everyday, for a change, here we go:

http://www.rinkworks.com/said/kidlove.shtml
    Trying to hide from love since I was 5!

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Haha, John, just being 9 is already at his best, we do need to run for our lives when facing love lol! Stop hiding Rainman. :p

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." -- Tom, age 5....What?!

"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." -- Mike, 10.....hmmm believable somewhat!!

"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble." -- Kenny, age 7...attaboy! good boy! ;)

"They act mooshy. Like puppy dogs, except puppy dogs don't wag their tails nearly as much." -- Arnold, age 10...am rolling on the floor here...oh my ribs hurt!! :D

4. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

I liked the puppy part. To imagine that people think kids don't notice some of the stupid things 'lovers' do when they think they've been struck by Cupid's arrows. Another statement which got me was one of the little girl who says people shouldn't kiss in public but adds . . . she wouldn't mind kissing someone privately but only for a few hours.

"Karl - age 5: "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  5. dianethare

@Rainman...in short Dave is a ladies man or a player?...can't quite figure that out :(...yes, i agree with you, kids notice everything, its adults who brush that notion aside! If Karl age 5 knew pheromones were in play as well..well...{caught my tongue here ;)}

6. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Dave probably is a lady's man who will end up being a player because he [I'm assuming] has that charm that draws ladies his way. But things do change. Boys who hate girls get to be the ones creeping after them when they are teenagers. Those who loved girls may find themselves on the other side of the road.

7. dianethare

Hmmm...never saw it in that light...time out, to ponder on that :)...i guess its all in the package; the mysteries of life :)...now that you've mentioned it, there is a guy in a my neighborhood...before hitting 13yrs...he loathed girls like crazy but now {raised eyebrows}....he really likes them but still tries to act all macho-man-no-feelings-here!! :rolleyes:

8. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

Thanks for sharing Rainman, that was funny and so cute. My favorite was the 3rd one about how you are supposed to get shot with an arrow, but the rest is not supposed to be so painful.

9. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

There was also a video running around about a boy being asked to hit a girl. TL:DR, no kid did it.

10. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

Cute - maybe they're not too far from the truth with some of those views. They certainly seem more real world than some of the views held by adults....