Knowledge Is Meaningless Without Experience.

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Knowledge is meaningless without a lot of experience. The demo account is the best place to practice. I am also a trader. I spent almost 6 months in a demo account and my broker Eurotrader offers low spreads starting from zero pips, swap-free accounts, various payment methods, fast trading platforms, and more.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Every new traders should use demo account before trading in live account. Because demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in live account is a very risky decision. When trader gets all knowledge and become pro in forex trading than he should move to demo account. When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in TP Global FX. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in live account. I am still trading with them.