Knowledge, Passion, Hard Work And Skills

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Hard work is one of the most important things a trader needs to keep in his trading life to become a successful Forex trader. Undoubtedly Forex is a risky and profitable business so traders who wants to be successful needs to be hard worker. Tpglobalfx is a well- known Forex broker and always provide professional trading guideline, motivational and promotional offers to motivate their traders. I do hard work as a professional trader.

3. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

Yes, I do agree with you that knowledge is the number one thing to make money cause if we can get proper knowledge and experience then Forex will be in our hands and yes we also be patient to keep our money on a safe place.

4. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

You must need to learn of Forex trading if you want to make good profit and if you want to make a simple trading career easily. There is no chance of trading with any short-cut way. The trading strategy you should choose carefully as per your trading needs. TP Global FX is a commercial broker that is very popular for providing different and effective trainings of Forex learning. I have learned from the webinar class.