Learn From Demo

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Traders can learn many things from demo. Actually, it is the best place for learning trading. Trader learns about the trading platform and broker conditions like spreads, leverage, slippage, execution speed in a demo account without losing an account. Eurotrader provides a free demo account. If you make a small mistake in a real account it will cost you money. So, there is no place for mistakes in real account. So, learn in a demo account and then invest in a real account.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

By millions of traders scalping is a trading type favored. In Forex market today mostly, traders are now using this scalping trading type because it is easy and profitable. But the broker is the main thing to get proper support of using scalping. Tpglobalfx is my trading broker and I have chosen them to get proper facilities to use my scalping trading. I have lowest zero spread from 0.01 pips, instant market execution support etc.