Learning From Seniors

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Alex007, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Alex007

Alex007 Senior Investor

Yes it may be helpful if you can learn from your senior experienced traders. But the problem is finding such senior is very difficult. Most of the successful traders do not use forum. And those who are using, it is not likely possible to find them. If you know someone personally that is very good. I think the most important thing to learn from a senior is how he controls his emotions while trading. Broker's educational resources may help us. That's why I like XeroMarkets as their resources are very rich.

2. Shawn Marcello

Shawn Marcello Member

Timing is always a significant factor to consider when entering the forex market, which is almost always ignored by beginner traders. The Forex market offers several opportunities for various types of traders, but the duration of positions can vary from minutes to days, depending on the trading style you choose. Depending on the selected period, all FX traders can be classified into four main categories: scalper, day trader, swing trader and position trader.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Learning is essential for forex trading. You can not earn money from this market without any knowledge. Gathering knowledge and learning forex can be done by many ways. You can learn forex from the broker you are using. I am currently using TP Global FX as my broker. You can also learn forex from the senior trader. It is one of the most effective way to learn forex. Because they have a lot of practical experience in this risky field. So, if you want to learn forex, you can learn it from the seniors.

4. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

A trader always has in confusion which is good for him and which is bad. Sometimes they put their investment on wrong place. So it is necessary for them to learn all the basics of forex and gather all the information about forex market. They can take help of AtoZ Markets to know about all the latest information about forex. They also can get the guideline about their investment and make profit

5. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

There is no alternative to learning. Trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without enough skills, it is not possible to survive in the market. Experience comes when we gather knowledge and apply the knowledge. For trading we also need a good broker like Eurotrader. It's a regulated and licensed broker with a wide range of services. For example, they have five types of accounts including swap free.