Learning Is The Basic

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, May 10, 2021.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Learning is the basic for being a productive a trader. You need to study and research an extensive measure if you should be a beneficial trader. You need to learn particular edge and mental perspective of trading. You have to figure out how to control your feelings. By then start with demo account to make sense of how the market capacities. At display I am normal forex trader. I like Eurotrader broker's web trading platform for my trading.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Broker is an important element in forex market. A trader has to choose a broker to trade in a forex market. Earning profit mostly depends on a broker and its rules and regulations and the features of them. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. It gives low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It gives leverage up to 1:500. It helps me to make difficult decisions trading. I am very pleased with their service and trading system.

3. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Even I trade with Eurotrader like you. And I completely agree with you on this point. There is no alternative in forex market besides knowledge. Without knowledge if you trade here it will be like gambling. And we all know how gamling works. So my advise for new traders would be first try to learn from youtube or any forex mentors and after that practice on demo and then join real market.

4. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Before dive into the largest decentralized market place you need to get enough education about forex trading. Forex education helps you to ensure the profit. Without the education of forex, it is not possible to make profit from this largest decentralized market place. Before starting forex trading, you can practise by a demo account. It will help you to know about all the techniques of forex. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. I also opened a demo account to learn about forex. It helped me to know all the basic things about forex practically and easily.