Leverage Is Risky

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Leverage is risky. But it is safe if traders manage their capital properly. It is not correct that high leverage causes great losses. If trader manages their money well, they won't suffer a big loss. Before trading at high leverage, traders must first know how to manage risk. Also, my broker Eurotrader educational course taught me all the steps that I need to know before using leverage.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:50 up to 1:500 leverage.

3. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Loosing money is a common thing in forex market. Even those who are professional in forex market also loss money in forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from you investment. A lot of people don't show interest on investing in forex market just because of the fear of loosing money. If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take help of the good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from Tpglobalfx to take any decision of investment. they help me to execute my plan and make profit. After joining with them, I never loose my money.