Licenses And Regulation

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Forex is a decentralized global market. Licenses and regulations are important before choosing a good broker in forex. That is the principle of a profitable trader. In my case, my broker Eurotrader has helped me a lot to make a profit on Forex trading. The broker also gives leverage 1: 500, tight spread, and much more.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Traders use support and resistance level to find the possibility of where the price will reverse or go long. Traders also use the level to set proper SL and Tp. It is important to know those levels well to trade effectively in trading. I am also a forex trader; I also learn about the level from Tpglobalfx free educational courses which can take all kinds of traders in the market.

3. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

I agree, it's important to pick a properly regulated company. They are much safer to use than the unlicensed ones.

4. mullbull

mullbull Active Member

Yes, broker regulations should play an important part when it comes to choosing a good broker.
    Any respected forex broker would be authorized and regulated by multiple regulators.

5. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

I am satisfied with one regulated, if said regulator is reputable.