Look out now!

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by JR Ewing, Jan 20, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Spammers better look out - there's a new Sheriff in town? ;)

Somebody got mod buttons! :D

[video=youtube;yL9rSwrsMHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL9rSwrsMHw[/video]

Thank you Mugz for the "promotion" and for giving us this board.

I've been busy as hell so far this year - I'm hoping for less volatility in the markets and a return to oil @ $100+ :p

Will try to get back on here on the reg tomorrow. If this market doesn't kill me soon...

2. My401K

My401K Well-Known Member

Congratulations JR;)!! Now that I know you have buttons and a gun I will try to reel in my "funny" nature. The only clip I think is better then this one is Moms house Momma I need this knife

[video=youtube;3eVqdnDk02Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVqdnDk02Y[/video]
    I promise I will only spam the boards on Black Thursday when you are to busy to notice it was me.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. eagletal88

eagletal88 Guest

I thought this thread was going to be on the stock market. You almost had me ready to sell!! Way to scare us all ;)

But anyways, congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Congratulations JR, a well deserved promotion, I could not think in a better person to fill the position! :)

5. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Congratulations, you've definitely earned it.
    And yeah, when I saw the topic I thought you were talking about the ECB meeting that will take place on Thursday.

6. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Great decision here and congratulations. You are the member that knows the better about the market and despite your gun control position (haha :p), I think it's a good choice. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. troutski

troutski Guest

Congrats, JR. I'd have to say this board is better about dealing with spam than a lot of other forums I've seen in my days online. I don't know what Peninha is talking about right above me, but I hope your gun control position is that guns are good in the hands of law-abiding citizens! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. JulianWilliams

JulianWilliams Well-Known Member

I for one welcome our new Texan overlord.
    I haven't really seen any spam around here which means it's dealt with rather quickly by the mods. Hopefully that will continue to be the case.
    Anyway, give us some inside tips on oil :).

• Like Like x 1
  9. content

content Guest

I think the details will be recorded. You may not run free. I believe the eyes are big to see.On my case, I wouldn't risk. Anyway do as you will.

10. content

content Guest

Spammers sometimes they don't know themselves.Only few have malicious intentions. The others sometimes do things out of ignorance. Anyone can be a spammer if rules aren't followed.