Looking For Advice

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by radhikasingh, Sep 9, 2019.

1. radhikasingh

radhikasingh New Member

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  2. Andris

Andris Active Member

What kind of advice are you looking for? And also why does the forum allow blank messages? admin!!!

3. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Proper or strong advice is very important for a trader. If you want to earn maximum profits from the forex market then you must need advice. Proper or strong advice is very supportive of a trader. If a trader gets strong advice then he/she can easily earn a lot of money. I always try to get more right advice. My broker Eurotrader really helps me a lot. They are really very supportive.

5. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Forex trading is easy to start but success is not. Trader should use demo account first. Then invest small in micro or cent to observes their emotion. Don’t invest the money what you cannot afford to lose or you will be in consistent fear or make mistake due to negative emotion. Also choose broker carefully. I recommend to trade with Eurotrader. I am trading with them since 2017.