Man Who Thought He Is Invisible Arrested After Robbing Hospital

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

As amusing as the article may sound it just also sounds sad that this guy was in that sort of state in the first place. It makes me question as to whether it was a drug related problem this time or if he has some underlying mental health problem which could have been caused by drug abuse.

I hope he gets the help he needs and I hope he can sort of start a fresh.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Another unfortunate thing to hear about. I do not think that you would be invisible when you take a drug in the first place. If there are cameras surrounding the whole area then you shouldn't steal money in the first place. Though in this guys' case I feel bad which is why you shouldn't get involved with drugs.

3. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Poor guy probably thought he was completely invisible to everything which is why he probably stole...or he didn't care and needed money to get his latest fix.

Just gives more proof to not get involved with the stuff...

4. elnory09

elnory09 Member

Just when you think you've heard the best of the best... I can't believe how thoroughly convinced he was that he was invisible. I mean, at least he confessed, but I can only imagine the self-control it took for the officers on scene to hold back their laughter with his outlandish belief that he was invisible. Let this be proof that drugs are not worth the embarrassment.

5. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

He should learn some lessons from Harry Potter and his invisible cloak. If I was invisible, stealing from a hospital is the last thing I would do.

• Like Like x 1
  6. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

I know we shouldn't laugh about this but you do make a good point!

On a serious note though, the whole ridiculousness of stealing from a hospital sounds like a symptom of how ill this guy actually is.

7. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

How was he even able to steal money from a hospital? At first I thought he was there to steal drugs or something.

8. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

It's hard to prove or disprove what a drug will do to the mind. I do think medication despite tests can result in dangerous side effects. It may sound like a funny story, but how they reverse the effects if they don't know how the drug works?

Sometimes I think drugs are not worth the risk, and all side effects cannot be predicted.