Mass Shooting on Roseburg, Oregon

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by baudwalk, Oct 2, 2015.

1. 111kg

111kg Guest

Very well said. I think that the only solution is to increase the efforts of stopping the weapon dealers from getting new merchandise. It's hard, I know, but the more bad guys get guns, especially automatic rifles, the more dangerous the USA will be for everybody, especially for those living in bad neighborhoods.

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

:D

"Stop and frisk" was doing a good job of taking illegal weapons off the streets in places like NYC. But guys like DeBlasio and other bleeding hearts don't like that. :rolleyes:

3. SilverMill

SilverMill Active Member

On behalf of many, we grieve with you and the families of those who perished. The USA incompetent president should have chosen the path of admitting his foolishness and stepping down from his place. Like what GOP Republican, Ben Carson, students should be educated and trained on how to tackle any would-be murderers and stopping them.

Why stop guns for defense and not stop crimes instead?

4. SilverMill

SilverMill Active Member

*Responsible government and responsible citizens in communities should stand up for their rights and freedom to protest against crime and help STOP crime if the incompetent Democratic leaders can't. I agree with the 2nd Amendment to the right to firearms to protect oneself and their families "should not be infringed"!

5. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

It is so sad that these school shootings keep happening. My kid's have lock down drills at their schools now and this is something that we never had to think about growing up. My heart goes out to all the victims of this senseless act of violence.