MCZ Mad Catz Interactive

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by MarketingAdnet, Jul 24, 2014.

1. MarketingAdnet

MarketingAdnet Guest

Top pick penny stock!

Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. is an interactive entertainment company that produces a variety of interactive video game control devices and accessories of all types, such as control pads, game enhancement software, steering wheels, joysticks, memory cards, video cables, light guns, dance pads and microphones. The Company's products have been designed, developed, manufactured (through third parties) and marketed for all major console-based video game platforms, such as Microsoft Xbox; Nintendo GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo 64, and Sony PlayStation and PlayStation 2, across all 16-, 32-, 64- and 128-bit technology platforms. The Company has two primary operating subsidiaries, one of which is Mad Catz, Inc., which owns FX Unlimited, Inc., an inactive company, and the other of which is 1328158 Ontario Inc., which distributes the Mad Catz line of video game accessories in Canada under the name Mad Catz Canada.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. ReinbachThe3rd

ReinbachThe3rd Active Member

They used to make really cheap bad products but they've been cleaning up their name lately, could see this as a better investment nowadays. They've got brand recognition in a lot of gaming circles and their new controllers are fairly popular among the fighting game community. Good tip!

3. RiderW

RiderW Member

I agree with Reinbach. MadCatz has really turned themselves around in the past few years, especially with their focus on arcade sticks and the fighting game community. They've also got that Android micro-console (the M.O.J.O., I believe it is), though I'm not sure how well that's going to do in a market already starting to get flooded by such things (OUYA, FireTV, Razer's micro-console, etc). Still, yeah, definitely a better investment than they had been in the past.

4. al.palacios

al.palacios Member

MadCatz was never the best but also never the worst. I would highly trust this company as it has proven itself over the years. Many similar companies have come and gone in that highly competitive market and somehow MadCatz has survived. Quite admirable if anything.

Tags: