Mexican Drug Lord Vows To Make Trump "Swallow His Words."

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

A Mexican drug lord who recently escaped from a maximum security jail is rather keen on making Donald Trump pay for everything he's said so far.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...s-to-make-Donald-Trump-swallow-his-words.html
    Should Trump take these threats seriously?

2. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

I believe Trump receives a lot of threats and has a lot of paid professionals to protect him, so I don't think this will leave him too worried.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

If I was trump, I don't think I'd be taking the threats too seriously to be honest. The fact they was posted on a social media site and not sent direct to him would make me doubt how valued the quotes are.

As other have said, he probably gets threats like this in a weekly basis and even if they are legitimate, I'm sure he's got security measures already in place to deal with situations like this.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I think Vince McMahon should set up a Mexican Prison Cage Match between the two!

On a serious note, I've had this feeling that someone(s) in the establishment on one side or the other that Trump is so upsetting might try to have him whacked. I hope I'm wrong, but such a thing wouldn't surprise me.

5. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

The Trump shouldn't of said that Mexican are rapist. There are a lot of crazy people in the world, and please be careful of what you say. These drug lords don't mess around. They will spill the ground with decapitated heads just to make a point.

6. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Donald Trump is good at pissing people off. I am sure he has received plenty of death threats throughout his life, and it is somewhat understandable as to why he has. However, I think he should take this threat more carefully than the others. I mean, this dude is an escaped convict who is a mass murderer.

7. AtlantaSports

I completely agree with that. Not only was his quote stupid and racist in the first place, but as of recent years, the Mexican cartels are not a group of people you would wanna mess with. They're freaking nuts.

8. AtlantaSports

I mean, this threat has a lot of promise to it. El Chapo is a crazy dude. He has been known to be extremely violent for less than a few racist remarks.

9. AtlantaSports

THIS SATURDAY AT WREEEEEEEEEESTLEMANIAAAAAAAAAAAA

10. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

Donald Trump is used of upsetting people. He has been doing it for years and he doesn't care what anybody thinks of him. I am sure this isn't the first threat that he has ever gotten. The Mexican Cartels are definitely a group that he doesn't want to mess with. He should takes these threats very seriously. He never should have said what he said but he just doesn't care. He says what he got on his mind no matter how racist or rude that it is.