Money Management Is Crucial In Forex!

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Senior Investor

Certainly, Money management is very important in Forex Trading. If a trader does not utilize a good money management skill , no system how better it may be is going to help him. Money management in simple terms refers to how you manage your money in trading. This means the amount of money you risk for a particular account. The forex market is uncertain and can change anytime but with a sound money management, it can be sorted.

2. tradersmark2017

tradersmark2017 Member

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  4. susieb

susieb New Member

My advice to anyone, stay away from these new FOREX and BINARY OPTION companies and to also withdraw all funds completely after making your first profits. I have been scammed by several of these companies. But I’m glad that I had all my money returned including all profits, thanks to an expert. You can reach me to relate for help if you’ve also lost money trading; Susiebell2009 {at} gmail, com

5. Hari Rastogi

Hari Rastogi Active Member

Money management implies what percentage of your funds you are willing to risk. For a trader, it is crucial to trade in a way that he lives to trade another day no matter what happens on one trade which is why it is imperative to decide how much you are willing to risk and you don’t overstep that threshold.

6. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

To become a successful trader, a new trader needs to learn basics of forex market. Trading is not an easy task, we all know that. When I started my trading career, I had no knowledge about forex. I learn the basics by creating a demo account of Tpglobalfx. They are really good for new trader. Their techniques and trading policy is very easy. My advice to the new traders is if they want to become a successful trader they need to know all the techniques of trading and a demo account can help them on that.

7. sarah

sarah Member

I recently invested my money into an Astrofxtrade through the help of a fake choice broker. I was desperate to get my money but it was unsuccessful until I contacted [email protected]-o-m for their services and was able to recover all my initial investment including 80% of my profit. I'd highly recommend contacting “[email protected]” team so you get positive rewards for your claims.

8. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Money management is very important for a trader. If you want to trade in the forex market you should have a strong money management system. Without money management, you can’t survive in the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They are really helpful.