More Problem Tenant Stories.

Discussion in 'Landlord & Rental Property Questions' started by HeinrichM, Apr 8, 2014.

1. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Definitely cmiller and sometimes its also not worth it, you just let that person go and repair your house and continue with life, maybe the best revenge would be tainting his image to fellow landlords, to be wary of him and his ways...:)

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yeah, but how do you tell other landlords about that person? Is it that easy to identify bad tenants?

A tenant database or record wouldn't be a bad idea.

3. Annabell

Annabell Well-Known Member

Well this should certainly be interesting/horrifying to read. Thanks very much for this.

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

On the floor above my parents used to live a crazy woman with lots of pets, but the pet did everything they needed on the floor, so imagine the smell coming. After some years recently she was taken away to a mental institute I think, but the flat was in a terrible condition.

5. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

What a mess, that is very scary, in such cases the landlords end up going at a loss.
    , especially when dealing with people who are doing drugs.

6. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

Worst Tenant.

I will never forget why I moved from my last place of residence. I had rented an apartment on the ground floor. The lady living on the first floor started flushing her toilet multiple times from 9pm every day until I fell asleep. I had to wear earplugs every night. She would drop items on her floor which was my ceiling at odd hours waking me up every few minutes. Her music would be so loud that it would rattle my windows. I packed my bags and moved out.