Most Of The Traders Lose

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution.

2. jhonmason69

jhonmason69 Senior Investor

"The most common way in which traders lose money is by buying Calls when they think the market is bullish and buying Puts when they think the market is bearish. More often than not, they buy OTM Options,"

3. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

Many traders also lose due to unethical broker practices. One always has to be very careful about the broker they pick so they can make sure said company is reliable.

4. kate11

kate11 Active Member

Trading has a lot of potentials, but sometimes investors fall in the hands of the wrong brokers. Traders, if you are having problems with your broker you should visit “Scaminspect. c o m” for help. I didn't know i was been ripped out by 24option and Agmarkets, until i asked for my withdrawal and they refused to let me withdraw my profit. Long story short, I contacted scaminspect for help and they were able to help me retrieve $62,000 (85%) from both 24options and Agmarkets. Contact them if you are finding it difficult to withdraw your profit from your broker.

5. mullbull

mullbull Active Member

Many "traders" are attracted to forex as they can't gamble on financial markets and most gamblers do lose.

6. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Yeah, I can agree with you on this one but also like to add which you forget to mention about greed. Which is the benefit of greed. Without proper amount of greed in this market a trader can not have enough motivation to improve his trading skill according to me. So, proper amount of greed is also important. To maintain your greed level one should try to trade with low leverage like me. I trade 1:100 in Eurotrader.