Mother Fatally Attacked 2 Yr Old Daughter Who Wouldn't Eat Noodles

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

This sort of stuff, beating up kids for any reason whatsoever never fails to really piss me off. How does someone punch a 2 year old kid?

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...old-daughter-who-wont-eat-noodles-prosecutors
    Apparently it wasn't the first time the mother had abused the child. In 2014 she had flung the baby from a balcony but she didn't die because she landed on snow.

I hope she gets locked away for life.

2. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

That is insane and really pisses me off. If this happened before then why was this poor innocent child still with this beast? She should have been removed from the home when she threw her off the balcony. The child could have died then. I hope she rots in jail and while she is there I hope she gets what she deserves. Anybody who hurts a poor innocent child deserves nothing good!!

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

Unfortunately stories like this are becoming more and more common, and while I don't have the answer to what needs to be done to stop it, I do know that people caught doing anything like this should be stopped from having children.

If the child had been taken off her after the first case of abuse, this wouldn't have happened.

4. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

The child should never have been given back to the mother. Sadly the child died and it looks like the set up she was in was not healthy and something else would have happened. The mother who is pregnant should never be allowed to keep another child again. I think social services will look into why she was returned and her living conditions, as she would have been better off in foster care but the sounds of things.

5. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

The problem might have to do with the culture. The African American culture is more quick to use physical power to punish children. However, some go into overkill. For instance, I remember an old "Good Times" episode, where an African American mother used a hot iron to punish her child, who was later adopted by the "Good Times" family.

6. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

I hope she is sterilised so that she cannot have any more children. How can you do that to your own child? Punish them sure but that? How can she knowingly inflict that much pain and abuse to her own child and live with her self after it. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I swear that these types of person have some sort of psychopathic condition going on, or something.

7. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

That's what the Nazis tried to do, so I don't think anyone has the right to say who can or cannot have children, but whether or not they can keep them because they are not safe. Child abuse is wrong, and while some people think they shouldn't interfere, they should because a child can't stand up for themselves. This has nothing to do with traditional punishments, because while children were spanked in the old days, they weren't punched. I can't recall in history people being branded, except when they were criminals or as witches.

• Like Like x 1
  8. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

It's demonic. Think of how much rage you'd have to have to do such a thing. It's ridiculous and there's more and more violence being perpetrated daily.

9. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

She should never be allowed to have any more children. This poor child never should have died. She should have been removed the first. This poor child went through he'll in her short two years of life. I hope this woman rots and never get out of jail. Her life may end the same as her daughter's. Convicts don't take kindly to child killers.

10. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

Jeeze what's wrong with people.
    Mothers shouldn't be doing this.
    I was raised old-school, so I support spanking or a good smack for discipline.
    But this is not that, this is abuse.