My Picks will Change Your Life.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by EmperorPicks, Jun 1, 2014.

1. EmperorPicks

EmperorPicks Member

I have created this account to write short explanations and evaluations of my recent picks, usually about two weeks after making them on Twitter.

It is hard to provide much detailed info in 140 characters or less. Therefore, I will write detailed descriptions here - but only after some time has passed.

My current posted recommends on Twitter are ERUS and BRAQ.

The essays I will write here are for my own benefit - every investor should be able to write a one page executive summary explaining why they invested in a particular product. If you cannot take the time to write your reasons for investing, then you probably haven't spent enough time considering the investment. As members of this site, you will have access (although delayed) to my picks. Congratulations on your good fortune in finding this post while researching. I created the Twitter account as a way to publically verify my record in the future, if it is ever called into question.

I make my picks based on world events and a massive amount of research. World events guide my money. After doing your own research, go buy 100 shares of ERUS and BRAQ if you have $5k in reserves for short-term international plays. I will post my essays on both funds within the next couple of weeks.

Tune out the noise. Follow global trends and economics. I will be back soon.

2. EmperorPicks

EmperorPicks Member

I can't pick my nose.

3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Cool... Welcome.

4. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Will put this down, who knows i might just follow you on Twitter, maybe you can drop advice here and there in regard to these picks as i am a newbie when it comes to stock trading, had tried a hand out at binary trading but fell out because of the heightened risk!

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome.

I look forward to reading your essays.

I spend many hours a week researching the market. I sometimes talk openly about my own investments and sometimes give opinions on others seeking such. I don't really give out specific advice to others here - i.e., telling them what to buy / sell / short / etc. But if I did so, I'd give a lengthy summary of why they should do so at that time - not a couple of weeks later. I've been investing for 20 years and investing for others for 10.

I'm curious as to why you don't lay out your reasons when you make the recommendation - that's the way to give yourself credibility.

I don't really get much into writing long, elaborate essays here because I'm not being paid to post here, I'm not personally giving specific advice, and I don't have a huge amount of time.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  6. Aprax

Aprax Active Member

Interesting concept. Good luck, welcome, and I'll be sure to check out your tweets!

7. EmperorPicks

EmperorPicks Member

8. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Interesting. I'll definitely check out your detailed opinions on these stocks and see what I think of them myself. I'm usually a very long-term player but if the short term up-side is there then we should take advantage of that.

9. Leeroy_MY

Leeroy_MY Well-Known Member

Welcome! That is indeed a great philosophy to have. Very admirable. How has that method worked out for you so far? ;)

I look forward to reading your research essays and see how it's done. :)

10. Turbolag

Turbolag Active Member

Welcome to the board man. I'm a newb so I'm always up for reading and trying to learn more.