My Risk Percentage

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Alex007, May 27, 2020.

1. Alex007

Alex007 Senior Investor

For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Additionally, the most extraordinary introduction to risk is 4%. It infers I open most extraordinary of 2 trades. Most traders don't take after this run the show. They simply risk all their cash into trading. I think everyone should keep up their risk organization rules. Since trading is about discipline. For my trading i use XeroMarkets platform. I like the broker's outlining. It doesn't make any fake candles which is helpful for my analysis.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

As a newbie, before trading in the forex market a trader must study on forex market very seriously. He should research the whole market and gather all the information about forex market before trading. A good, reliable and trustable adviser like AtoZMarkets can help him to learn the forex. Because they help to understand all the information about market and they help a trader to reduce the risk and ensure profit.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use Tpglobalfx as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.