My Strategy Is Very Simple

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Alex007, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Alex007

Alex007 Senior Investor

My strategy is very simple. I use price action to find an entry. If my strategy permits me to open a trade, then I open trade. I never try to force me to open a trade. It takes maximum 5 minutes to take the decision. If I can't make a decision in 5 minutes I do not open trade. I place both stop loss and take profit and check everyday one or two times. If I see anything wrong I manually close the trade. I trade at XeroMarkets broker. I am happy with their low spreads and no requote.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Forex is a sea of money. If you can swim and survive in that sea, you will become rich. To survive and earn money from the forex market you have to be well educated and you have to know all the techniques of forex properly. By taking right decision at right time on right place you can earn a lot money. To earn more money you need to choose a broker which can help you to take right decision and make profit easily. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They always help me to take important decisions and help me to make profit easily.

3. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

How is your trading going in these "choppy" markets? I see the dollar has strengthened as investors look for a safe haven.

4. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

The dollar is one of the last safe havens left - even gold has failed to respond in the traditional manner this time around. However, is DTs strategy to tackle the coronavirus taking some of the shine off the dollar's reputation?

5. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dark Night

Dark Night Member

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms.