Nakd Undervalued?

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Pandesa, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Pandesa

Pandesa New Member

I have been reading posts on other sites that say NAKD stock is going to jump as soon as the public realizes their good position. Apparently they have cut the fat, rearranged their business, and are going to be profitable by March or June (not sure which). If they aren't, they will be selling the company. So, two questions. First, is this a good time to get in while it is still undervalued? Second, if the company is going to sell, is it smart to get in on it before they transfer to a new stock?

2. Gazoo3000

Gazoo3000 Well-Known Member

How do you define "good position"?

The EPS is -$12.77, the market cap is rather small at just over one hundred million. The stock has dropped 62% in the last twelve months as opposed to one of their peers, Hanesbrand Inc.(HBI), up 10% for the same period.

3. Pandesa

Pandesa New Member

Well, good position was not my term, but what I read on another board. Since then, NAKD has come out with news specifying what their current position is. Their online sales are profitable, and they are dumping their brick and mortar. Based on current news and standings, despite not being solid in the past, I think they are going to go up in value by May. I think this company has a few problems it needs to solve like only delivering news once a year, but it seems on the right track. They seem to be moving from a hibernating bear to a bull.
    But, I am also unsure how current market volatility with the government and covid will affect them despite being in a low covid area.

4. Pandesa

Pandesa New Member

NAKD broke $2 today. $4 will come much sooner than may.

5. Pandesa

Pandesa New Member

Just found out, certain brokers are suspected of preventing people from buying NAKD stock. Despite that, it still remains over $1.50 in aftermarket trading.
    Makes you think though. Is some giant evil corporation trying to buy them out and is trying to keep their price low to force a sale? Well, no matter what, it is still on track.

6. Stockman2015

Stockman2015 Member

I recently started buying stocks again after some time. I was into crypto recently so I bought BTCS since they are crypto related, and then NAKD was the first thing I was also interested in. I did some DD and I was really bullish about it and what you said is making some sense. I mean I hope you are wrong about someone buying them out but yeah they are right on track.

The time you posted this was the highest they had this year, but still they are going steady and I believe they will be bouncing back before this year ends.