National Bank of Greece

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by JadeDoo, Apr 26, 2014.

1. JadeDoo

JadeDoo Well-Known Member

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I really don't know what to say about Greece, I think they are not toxic anymore so I think there are good chances of being a good bet.

3. wanderingwildman

wanderingwildman Well-Known Member

I would give it a try. They seem to be recovering a little bit. I remember a few years ago I would have told you to run:) I think they are just less crazy than the rest of the world right now. ha

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Greece is a good investment right now, everything is at the lowest right now so they will keep being more valuable for the next 5 years, I'd go for it. I am not expecting any more financial holes as the troika is all over them in last years.

5. JadeDoo

Just bought a tiny position today at $4/per share. Might add to it if it goes down a little further.

6. JadeDoo

Ya, I might of been in the trade a tad early. I have a really small position though so it's alright.

7. Gelsemium

All the small countries of Europe are picking up, at the expenses of the sacrifice of the people that's for sure, but their are improving their economy.

8. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

As long as they are improving their economies it's a reliable bet, it's just a shame that the working class always pay the bill from the big economic powers though.

9. ap4aaron

ap4aaron Member

Not a bad investment, Greece is coming slowly out of their financial crisis in my opinion.

10. Gelsemium

I agree, it will take for ever for them to recover, but the only way they have now is up, so I am expecting no losses from such an investment.