NBG survived the no vote

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by PatriceBa, Jul 7, 2015.

1. PatriceBa

PatriceBa Well-Known Member

NBG survived the no vote and a DEAL is coming folks. Going to jump huge! BUY NOW!!!

2. matt

matt Member

Ummm ..... no. Food is quickly running out in supermarkets. Greece is now just days away from plunging into total chaos. Delusional Greeks, led by their delusional government, believe they have the upper hand. A small bankrupt nation, dependent on foreign imports, decides to bite the hand that feeds it.

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

It looks like despite the referendum's results, Tsipiras and his cronies no longer want to embrace an illusion. The bailout terms offered will now be accepted without any fancy tough talk. They are backpedaling now . . . to stay afloat.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/world/europe/greek-debt-talks.html?_r=0
    As details of the new offer emerged, it appeared that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras was capitulating to demands on harsh austerity terms that he urged his countrymen to reject in the referendum last Sunday, like tax increases and various measures to cut the costs of pensions.

The EU should be prepared to lose the money they lend Greece because it's going to take a while before their economy recovers.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I'd also be very wary aswell to be honest. Greece is going to take a long time to recover from this, if they ever do so I'd be tempted to not make any decisions at the moment.

As for Greece paying back what they owe, while they shouldn't be allowed to get away with not paying anything, I think just by looking at the big picture, it's easy to see they won't ever be able to pay it all back.

5. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

Did they really think they'd succeed in any way? I live near Greece (a matter of a few hundred kilometres), and trust me that there's been a wave of Greek "refugees" that I've never seen. They also expect the worst to happen in their country, methinks. But it's frightening because they took the place of muslim people now, just wandering through Europe without a precise point...