Need For Patience !

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, Dec 15, 2019.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Senior Investor

Patience is the word when you opt for forex trading as a career. You need to be calm as results do not come instantly . It takes time to understand the working, building a strategy that would be perfect and the tides to turn your way. You cannot panic and neither be over excited over a slightest sign of success. It needs maturity and wisdom to succeed here.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account. I started my forex trading with a demo account of TP Global FX broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

3. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

For sure, patience and knowledge are two elements that are the most important for the trader to succeed. Each trader should be patient enough to keep making attempts until he will become consistently profitable. As it was mentioned above, it takes time to develop a strategy allowing to make profit. However, nowadays it is easier due to the special tools allowing traders to create their strategy just in a few steps. For example, the Visual Strategy Builder - simple strategy development tool with user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. Using it, you can create your own strategy just in a few clicks. Of course, you need to have deep knowledge to be able to build a stratey with an optimal risk-reward ratio.

4. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Patience is very important for every trader. Without solid patience, you can’t earn profits. Solid and strong patience is very important for traders to trade in the forex market. If you trade in the forex market full of patience you may earn a very good number of profits within a short period. I trade with Eurotrader. They are very reliable. I am earning a very good number of profits with them. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.