Netflix (nflx) Chart Breakout

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Jul 18, 2017.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Have things really recovered that much for Netflix? Does the current outlook and profitability support a near all-time high share price? Have the shares been carried along on the wave of technological optimism? Time will tell……………

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

No surprise to see this share price deflate on the market pull back - seemed to be a lot of hope value in there.

3. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

Didnt take long for the short term traders to jump ship when the share price turned!

Will they buy back in if we see any more falls?

4. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Not been smacked too much but big support lines at $350 and $330 - if the company crashes through these it would not be good news.

5. gowiththeflow

This one is all over the place at the moment like other tech stocks - will some investors have the problems of just a few months ago in their minds? Will they be looking to bail out on the rises and bank a profit?

6. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Rather bizzarely, if people are going to be quarantined around the globe then maybe Netflix is a viable option for them to pass the days/weeks away? Bizarre theory I know, but could it have legs?

7. longtermbull

Wow, smacked again!

I would have thought this self isolation trend would see more people signing up and watching NetFlix?

8. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

The Netflix share price has not really fallen as much as I would have expected when you bear in mind the difficulties earlier this year. Are we seeing some form of counterbalance considering the fact that those in isolation will likely require the services of Netflix?

9. gowiththeflow

This one is holding up a lot better than I expected. With a lack of corporate activity I can only assume that business figures are holding up well. Are people signing up to Netflix to watch TV when in self isolation?

10. longtermbull

I would love to see the latest analyst forecasts for Netflix as the share price is holding up relatively well - more people in quarantine, more potential Netflix subscribers?

Tags: