New investor here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheApollonian, Aug 19, 2015.

1. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

I've gotten myself a stable job and looking forward to my financial freedom. I'm looking to buy a house in the near future and investing in some stocks. Hopefully I'll be learning a lot from the forums and hopefully make some friends as well. I'm currently living in Asia. :cool:

2. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

3. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

Feel free to share some insight on the investment climate on that side of the world!
    A lot of this forum is Ameri-centric, could use some on the ground intel the other major world economies.
    Certainly the emerging ones, where most of the growth of this century will be from.

4. oxygene

oxygene New Member

Hi :)
    Maybe you're interested in European union ?
    My house and bulding land, beside house, first line to the Sea are for sale.
    Property is on the Top location, just 5 m from the adriatic Sea.
    Income from renting makes about 40 000 Euros every year

5. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

That's great, hi and welcome. This is a friendly crew. I don't know if everything applies to Asia, but you can get the information you need by paying attention to this site I think. There are some quality people on here that can help you with your investing. Some of it I am sure applies to your country and your financial situation. Nice to meet you.