New one in.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Susimi, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Hey guys,

Just thought I would say a quick hello and I signed up to this place because, well I've always had an interest in the markets since I was in my teens but never really looked into it. Now-a-days I'm quite keen to learn more about it and that's why I signed up here in the hopes that I can chat and learn more about the worlds markets.

See you all around :)

2. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Hey Susimi and welcome aboard. We're glad you joined. Do you have any specific investing goals you are trying to achieve?

3. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Hey SteakTartare,

I don't really have any investment goals at the moment but ever since I learned about gold and silver bars I've been quite keen to start collecting them, if that counts?

(Love your name by the way, it reminds me of a Mr Bean episode :D)

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Welcome, I'm sure you will fit right in. And yes, collecting gold and silver bars is one type of investing. It's never too late to get started, no matter what kind of investor you are hoping to become. :)

5. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Susimi, I am glad you decided to join. Gold is a solid investment and like crimsong says, it's never too late to begin! :)

6. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Welcome to the community! Great seeing you here. I also had an interest in finance and such since I was kid saving my money in a piggy bank, good to see I'm not alone. Drop by the Cocktail Lounge sometime and chat. Cheers. :)