New Zealand's Prime Minister

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by gracer, Apr 23, 2015.

1. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

This issue might not be considered as something serious but I'm just curious as to the views of people on the odd habit of New Zealand's Prime Minister on hair pulling. They say he's just being playful and it shouldn't be taken seriously but others are reacting negatively against it. Is he really going way beyond the line of personal space? Will this post a negative impact on the country he represents or will this attention pass and fade in time?

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/22/asia/john-key-new-zealand-hair-pulling-lawsuit/

I think he forgot where he was and what his job was for a moment. I admit I might do some keno every now when I sense it is being done in good taste. But I don't think politicians have that luxury. They are constantly being scrutinized, and they now represent their community. So they need to be robot like and not get out of hand.

3. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

That's true. Politicians need to remember that all eyes are on them and they can be criticized for even the smallest mistakes they make. Now he's being sued for sexual harassment. I pity him if indeed he was just being innocently friendly.