Newcomers Often Suffer Great Loss

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Newcomers often suffer a great loss due to several reasons. In particular, they often lost when they tried to over-trade for revenge or to recover the loss. All kind of emotion is dangerous for a trader. So, try to control your emotion in trading. Thanks to my broker Eurotrader educational resources. I learned to control my emotion successfully.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Forex is risky. That's why Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Choosing a good broker is also important. I am trading with Eurotrader that provides amazing trading facilities. It's a fully licensed and regulated broker with super fast execution.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Forex trading is a risky business. If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to know all the basic things. Before start trading, you should gain forex knowledge. You can't survive in the forex market without proper knowledge. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot to know more about forex always. They are very supportive and helpful. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.